colinwoon

A little bit of everything through the lens.

Kiddos Photos Encore (7)

Saturday, December 11, 2010 by , under ,

Remember those adorable kiddos from "Kiddos + Chocolate = Happy Mess!"? Well, I took some more photos of them last weekend. It was a blast to capture playful moments of these loving brother and sister.

All these photos were captured with my brand spanking new 5D Mark II, I just love this new camera!

Kiddos-1

Kiddos-2

Kiddos-3

Kiddos-4

Kiddos-5



|

7 Reply to "Kiddos Photos Encore"

Bakeling on December 12, 2010 at 10:59 AM

I really like the expression of the little girl !

 

温馨小屋 on December 13, 2010 at 2:33 AM

看了这些照片觉得孩子的笑容是最可爱、最天真的...我好喜欢哦!

 

Petite Tish on December 13, 2010 at 9:25 AM

Awesome pictures! Need an asian model? Ha! Tisha would be pleased to pose in front of your cool toy!

 

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover on December 13, 2010 at 8:52 PM

remember to bring your new camera back MY, and you can take photo for my kids, hehehe...Ya, I like that little girl smiling face too.

 

卡珞 on December 24, 2010 at 8:14 PM

I love these photos!
Merry Christmas!

 

Bakeling on January 1, 2011 at 10:35 PM

Greetings from Ipoh .

Wishig you a Happy New Year !

 

Quay Po Cooks on March 4, 2011 at 7:08 AM

Collin, Lovely photos of the kids. You captured their most radiant expression! Good job!

 

Post a Comment