colinwoon

A little bit of everything through the lens.

New Lens is HERE! (2)

Sunday, September 28, 2008 by , under ,

Oh yeah baby! My new lens is here!!! The replacement for my broken Canon EF 50mm f/1.8.

50mm f/1.4 - New Addition
Hello Canon EF 50mm f/1.4! It's quieter and faster than the f/1.8 lens. The bokeh is sweeter too! I LIKE IT!



|

2 Reply to "New Lens is HERE!"

Cheryl on October 3, 2008 at 5:19 AM

Yay! I'm sooo jealous over here, Colin :D

Can't wait to see your new photos. From this photo alone I can see a vast improvement, eg the annoying softness in the 1.8f is gone. Good choice!

 

Colin Woon on October 3, 2008 at 8:31 AM

Just break the f/1.8 lens like me and you will have a good reason to buy the f/1.4, ha!

Can't wait to really shot some stuffs with the new lens but I have been busy with work lately. Hopefully I'll have some time too. I don't want to disappoint you, the f/1.8 softness is present(maybe not as much) in the f/1.4(@f/1.4), I think the best aperture of this lens is at f/2.2.

 

Post a Comment