colinwoon

A little bit of everything through the lens.

Me is back!!! (12)

Monday, February 16, 2009 by , under ,

Just realized that my last post was more than a month ago! Wow, how time flies! Actually time zoom even faster when you were having good time...hehehe...and that's exactly what we had been doing. We made a trip back to Malaysia for Chinese New Year. A pretty awesome trip which I will blog about in the coming days.

For now I will just post 2 shots I took last weekend during Valentine's Day. 2 shots is much easier to process compare to the 1800(plus or minus) pictures I took during the Malaysia trip, if only I can buy time.

Flower Power
What's better than to see the smile on my wife's face when I give her tulips(her favorite) on V's day?

Delicious Tail!
And you should see the big smile on my face when she suggested we should have Valentine's day dinner at home. Oh yeah! Saving me the trouble of finding a nice restaurant to make reservation. And some restaurant's V's day special include you and your date standing in line for 2 hours even when you had reservation, go figure! Faye is awesome in every way because she cook this wonderful seafood dinner for 3(herself, her sister, & me) complete with lobster tails, scallops, greens and mushroom for less than $50. Try getting that in any restaurant on Valentine's day! She even offered molten lava cake but quit the idea since we have no room for dessert after dinner! Me is very lucky & happy indeed!



|

12 Reply to "Me is back!!!"

温馨小屋 on February 17, 2009 at 3:20 AM

waw!!so romantic!
oh! wonderful dinner!! look delicious, like chef's cook...

 

Colin Woon on February 17, 2009 at 8:21 AM

Wow! My wife will probably appreciate a comment like that from a good cook like you! Thank you!

Yes, she's a very good cook, I'm one of her biggest fan, ha!

 

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover on February 17, 2009 at 8:02 PM

I follow 温馨小屋 and safely reach here.
Your wife is lucky, has a husband who appreciate her cooking.

 

Colin Woon on February 18, 2009 at 4:19 PM

Thank you Emile! We are both lucky to have each other.

I see on your blog that you're a pretty good cook too! Lucky for your family! :)

 

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover on February 18, 2009 at 7:41 PM

Woon, about tulip, I went to Hollad few years ago, and am took a lot of photos of the tulips at the Tulip garden, I will publish it soon after I search my old folder. Stay tuned..

 

Charlene the cute n lovely n pretty n sexy leng lui on February 19, 2009 at 1:58 AM

Wow, Tulips my favorite too, Unfortunely diff 2 get here except on Mother's Day where KLM import for charity. Wow, a Man heart is through good food in his tummy which make him happy. Im glad you have a good cook and enjoy eating.

 

Charlene the cute n lovely n pretty n sexy leng lui on February 19, 2009 at 2:13 AM

BTW, Which DSLR u have and lens?im planning D90...Nikon

 

Colin Woon on February 19, 2009 at 8:45 AM

Charlene - Thank you! I have Canon 400D with various lens. Check out my flickr profile, I have all my lenses listed there.

Nikon D90 is a good camera body, I really like it a lot but it'll be too costly for me to switch to Canon now. Both Nikon and Canon make good cameras, you can't go wrong with any of them. I'm hoping to get Canon 5D Mark II next but I need to save some serious cash for it. Have fun shooting!

 

Charlene the cute n lovely n pretty n sexy leng lui on February 21, 2009 at 1:49 AM

Colin,http://shashinki.com/shop/ .
my old film camera can still be use. u still can buy film and print photos here. But battery is not easy to find.Canon 5D i heard is rm10K here.

 

Petite Tish on February 22, 2009 at 2:05 AM

啊,幸福的男人,你是想让全世界的女人都妒嫉你老婆,又想让全世界的男人都妒嫉你吧?哈哈!
你老婆的厨艺看来已经达到了登峰造极的境界了!我不知什么时候才有那个口福⋯⋯
你的相片照得很有水准,可以做“stock photo"了。:)

 

TINTIN on February 24, 2009 at 7:55 AM

Very nice picture of the tulips!

 

Colin Woon on February 24, 2009 at 8:26 AM

Petite Tish - 让人都妒嫉?! Hmmm...never thought of that Hahaha...
Btw, wife told me to remind everybody that the lobster tail looks better than it taste. Thanks for your compliment on my photo again, as always, I really appreciate it!

TinTin - Thanks you! I'm glad you like my tulip shot!

 

Post a Comment