colinwoon

A little bit of everything through the lens.

White Christmas (15)

Wednesday, December 30, 2009 by , under

I hope everybody had a great Christmas holiday. I know we did! Uh-oh, I'm bragging, am I? Life's short.

Faye and I visited some good friends in the Washington DC area and for the first time, we had a white Christmas. Yup, the real snow, unlike the 1" of snow we had in Houston a few weeks ago.

Snow
I can wake up to a view like this every morning. Wait, no I can't, I don't mind looking at it but I do mind dealing with it.

More Snow
White snow and blue sky...what a view!

Ski!  Ski!  Ski!
We manage to get some ski time on this trip too! This is where we were on Christmas eve, Wisp Resort, Maryland. The view from our room - can't get any closer to the ski slope than this.


Some shaky video to show too. I was going faster than I had hope, thus the shaky video.



|

15 Reply to "White Christmas"

~仪仪妈咪~ on December 30, 2009 at 8:34 PM

nice photo ~~ Happy New Year 2010 !!!

 

Bakeling on December 30, 2009 at 9:44 PM

Luckily you still manage to publish this post before the end of the year !

2010 resolutions is waiting for you to fulfill . Hope you can make it all .

 

summer on December 31, 2009 at 2:20 AM

这次真的是“白色圣诞”了~还没尝试过下雪的圣诞呢:)

happy 2010~

 

米亚 on December 31, 2009 at 4:08 AM

Hi Colin! Glad to know that you are back to blog! Merry xmas to you! We miss your photos very much... well, at least I do! Hehe

 

卡珞 on December 31, 2009 at 8:10 AM

Colin, Happy 2010! Wishing you and your family a great and prosperous year!

 

Cheryl on December 31, 2009 at 8:39 AM

Happy New Year to you and wifey dearest :)
Hahaha! Brilliant video, I think I would be shaking too if I were going that fast.

All the best in 2010, may all your dreams come true.

 

温馨小屋 on December 31, 2009 at 12:43 PM

哇!滑雪还蛮刺激的咧!
祝你新年快乐!

 

Colin Woon on December 31, 2009 at 3:54 PM

仪仪妈咪 - Thank you! Happy new year to you and your family!

Bakeling - Yup, luckily, hahaha...I will make sure to see through my coming new year resolution.

summer - Snow makes it feel more like Christmas, maybe it's because of all the stories books and movies but it sure was COLD!

米亚 - Thank you for your support, means a lot to me! Happy new year to you and Alex!

卡珞 - Happy new year to you too! Wishing the best to you and your family.

Cheryl - Happy new year to you and your hubby too! Hope you guys have a great new year holiday! Good thing the shaky video didn't make you dizzy...hahaha... Ski was fun, love it!

温馨小屋 - 滑雪very刺激and fun! Happy new year to you and your family! All the best in the coming year!

 

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover on January 1, 2010 at 3:00 AM

I love this very much !! Blue sky and white show, very awesome view!! Happy New Year to you and Faye !!
All the best!!

 

Colin Woon on January 1, 2010 at 1:47 PM

Sonia - It was a spectacular view! I love it! Happy New Year to you and your family too!

 

Unknown on January 2, 2010 at 11:08 PM

Wow! Nice shot!!! Blue sky & white snow.. same as our Xmas dress color code.. kekeke~ Wishing u Happy New Year Ahead!!! =)

 

Shell (貝殼) on January 5, 2010 at 11:00 PM

我也要白色圣诞节~~希望明年可以过

 

choi yen on January 7, 2010 at 1:43 AM

i wish I can experience this~~

HAPPY 2010!!! :)

 

Colin Woon on January 14, 2010 at 10:11 PM

joanne - Thank you!

Shell - 明年?! Going somewhere cold for Christmas next year? :)

mimid3vils - Happy 2010!!!

 

若水 on January 16, 2010 at 6:04 AM

Look at the panoramic shot! Did you use a super wide angle lens for that?

How I miss the snow...

 

Post a Comment