colinwoon

A little bit of everything through the lens.

Lotus Exige, Yet Again! (4)

Wednesday, October 20, 2010 by , under ,

The same Lotus Exige as featured in "2 Guys 1 Car 1600 Miles", roughly a year later with some minor face lifts. And I have yet to own one, maybe, just maybe... Ah!!! Who am I kidding? Life goes on anyway.

Lotus Exige

Lotus Exige

Lotus Exige

Free time, where art thou?



|

4 Reply to "Lotus Exige, Yet Again!"

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover on October 21, 2010 at 12:53 AM

awesome car, and I like Black!

 

温馨小屋 on October 21, 2010 at 2:29 AM

慢慢来!我想Faye等多几年都没问题的!

Free time, where art thou?
我不懂意思,所以找google翻译是 "空闲时间,你在哪儿?" 是吗?

 

Bakeling on October 21, 2010 at 11:45 AM

Why did you use ISO 400 during day time for the first photo ?

 

Colin Woon on November 7, 2010 at 9:01 PM

Sonia - It is an awesome car, too bad I don't own one yet.

温馨小屋 - I'm sure Faye won't mind waiting too. You're right about that sentence, good job!

Bakeling - Why ISO400 for the 1st photo? Well, you caught me, it was a mistake. I forgot to set it back to ISO100. :)

 

Post a Comment