colinwoon

A little bit of everything through the lens.

First Post! (2)

Sunday, March 02, 2008 by , under

Finally! A blog for me to share and update stuffs about my life with friends, families, and others! It's not easy to do just that when you're thousands of miles away, so lazy me turn to blogging, hopefully it works!

My wife's got me a DSLR as a birthday present last year. Naturally my latest hobby is photography, shoot-a-lot and learn is my motto for now. A blog can be another channel for me to share some photos, maybe I can get some constructive criticism to better my skills.



|

2 Reply to "First Post!"

gogo on March 4, 2008 at 11:25 AM

nice photos! didn't know you had it in you. you should post the one of hancock tower shadow on lake michigan!

 

gogo on March 4, 2008 at 11:25 AM

nice photos! didn't know you had it in you!

 

Post a Comment