colinwoon

A little bit of everything through the lens.

Related (3)

Monday, April 14, 2008 by , under

My cousin, Vincent, is a great photographer and a smart guy(he's an architect working for a big firm in London). Another cool note about him, he has one of the incredibly cool(& expensive) camera, the Leica M8.

I'm always a big fan of his works. I love his photo compositions style/technique, something I've been trying to learn from him. I just wish I could take great photos like him someday. For now, I'm just glad that I'm related to someone who possessed such great skills.

Below are some samples of his shot.

IMG_2136

IMG_2136

IMG_2136

IMG_2136

IMG_2136


Check out his Flickr page @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/parameters75/!

He has another awesome photos gallery @ http://www.parameters.cc/Field



|

3 Reply to "Related"

Petite Tish on May 7, 2008 at 5:31 AM

我都去看了,真是叹为观止!

 

Colin Woon on May 8, 2008 at 11:17 AM

Yup, he's really good! Wish I could be that good someday!

 

Anonymous on July 4, 2008 at 1:45 PM

yea, very nice indeed... :-)

 

Post a Comment