colinwoon

A little bit of everything through the lens.

Tiramisu Siowramisu... (3)

Thursday, April 03, 2008 by , under , ,

Why the name Siowramisu and not Tiramisu, well, that's because it's made by the Siow sister (sister-in-law came up with the name). Yup, my wife and her sister made an amazing Tiramisu Siowramisu last night! It's super-delicious! Yum yum!!!

This multi-layered goodness is a combination of different texture (creamy and soft) and taste (bitter and sweet). It's ichiban! I just wish I can post the taste on this blog but technology only allow me to feed you some photos.

IMG_2037
In the making of...

IMG_2092
A little final touch.

IMG_2113
Voila! Dessert goodness!

IMG_2126
Final shot before it ends up in my stomach.



|

3 Reply to "Tiramisu Siowramisu..."

Petite Tish on April 14, 2008 at 1:39 AM

yummmmmmmy!
一看就知道肯定很美味,你真是个幸福的男人!

 

Colin Woon on April 14, 2008 at 8:00 AM

I'm blessed!

 

Faye fly on August 6, 2008 at 7:00 AM

視覺都已經是個享受了﹐你把美食都拍到很美﹗﹗

 

Post a Comment