colinwoon

A little bit of everything through the lens.

He's Growing, Fast! (2)

Thursday, November 06, 2008 by , under , ,

Last weekend, LK & JP's son, Benjamin and my brother's son, Ray, turn 1 year old! Wow! Time flies, felt like they were born yesterday.

Too bad I'm not in Malaysia to take photos of Ray, it would have been fun!

I am 1 year old!
Serious birthday boy, Benjamin! He has the CEO stare in this shot doesn't he? He always has that serious look but ready to crack a huge smile whenever you play with him.

I wrote love!
Yes, I can write love! Janine wrote this wonderful birthday card to her baby brother. One thing I learn from taking photos of Janine is that whenever I let her view the photos I took of her, she will let me take more, sometime she'll even post for me. Not sure if this will work with other kids but it's sure worth a try.

Food Galore
Food galore AGAIN! When there's celebration, there will be good food! We have to fulfill our responsibility to eat, to help the eco-system, hehe... Joo Pheng is a good cook, she prepared most of the food here, she's just amazing! Joanne brought some really good food too. I don't mind wonderful feast like this every weekend!

Tiramisu Again!
The only contribution from our house, tiramisu made by Faye and Yee. As always, my only contribution is to enjoy this wonderful creation, ha!



|

2 Reply to "He's Growing, Fast!"

温馨小屋 on December 31, 2008 at 2:45 AM

你太太做得tiramisu很美噢!

 

Colin Woon on December 31, 2008 at 8:35 AM

My wife and sister-in-law made the Tiramisu! Super tasty too!

 

Post a Comment