colinwoon

A little bit of everything through the lens.

Party Animal, Literally - Halloween (2)

Monday, November 03, 2008 by , under

Trick or treat time! We went trick or treat with our friends' kids last Friday. Though its mainly a kids activity, I had a lot of fun snapping photos of them running around the neighborhood gathering candy from neighbors.

Adrien the Kangaroo
Adrien the Kangaroo with his mom. Some neighbor thought he's a rabbit, ha! How does he look like a rabbit when he has a little kangaroo in the pouch?

Kangaroo needs candy!
Kangaroo needs candy too!

"I am Bee!" She said.
"I am Bee", Janine told me. A happy bee indeed.

Happy Big Bee & Mini Pooh
Happy Bee & Winnie the Pooh(with a belly). Winnie the Pooh is Samuel 1st Halloween costume.

Pooh can't wait...
"I'm having my candy now!"

Pooh digging in...
"Hmmm...where's that piece of candy I just saw?"

Halloween

Some people spent some good time and money to decorate their yard for the occasion. This is one of the nicest one. I wish I had my tripod so I can capture more to share here.



|

2 Reply to "Party Animal, Literally - Halloween"

Petite Tish on November 4, 2008 at 12:36 AM

小朋友们太可爱了!好羡慕他们身上的服装,哈!
你怎么把相片都照得那么好滴捏?你老婆当年实在送对了礼物!

 

Colin Woon on November 4, 2008 at 8:27 AM

Thank you HK!

 

Post a Comment