colinwoon

A little bit of everything through the lens.

Slowly but surely... (6)

Tuesday, December 30, 2008 by , under ,

Here's some more photo from the SF trip. I don't know why it took me forever to choose and process these photos, maybe I should setup my mind to end procrastination as my 2009 new year resolution. Ya right, like that's going to happen anytime soon, hehe...

Tall freak!
One tall tall tree in Muir Wood National Monuments. It's a kind of Redwood that can grow up to 380 feet and most trees in this park average 500 to 800 years old. Wow! Talk about old!

Giant Tree
Really small people in Muir Wood National Monuments.

Law of Physics
Yup, even rock in Sausalito is cool too! They form just like that, naturally. Not really, it's the work of a rock stacker - he's good.

This is how you balance!
Here's the rock stacker teaching kids how to balance a can of drink - no glue, promised.

Alien Rock
Amazing! That's patience I don't have!

Jelly for My Belly!
Jelly Belly factory! Oh yeah baby, my belly want some jelly!

Wanna Pee?
Stand there long enough and the urge to pee will eventually come. Some interesting fountains outside the Artesa Vineyards & Winery - Napa Valley.

Purple Devil!
Oooo...Ghirardelli chocolate...me want all! This is taken in Ghirardelli Square on San Francisco Bay. We did enjoy a really delicious Ghirardelli sundae there too but the photo was crap due to low lighting, yes, I will remember to bring the flash next time.





|

6 Reply to "Slowly but surely..."

Anonymous on December 31, 2008 at 8:37 AM

hey bro...i have to say...i like you style of taking photos...very nice and pro! cheers and keep it up...

 

Colin Woon on December 31, 2008 at 8:44 AM

Thanks! Compliment like that always make my day!

 

ice on December 31, 2008 at 2:24 PM

i like the fountains photo
Happy New Year to you too!

 

Colin Woon on December 31, 2008 at 2:40 PM

Thanks ice! Have fun!

 

Faye fly on January 5, 2009 at 9:10 AM

wow
i like 1st pic
tat tree photo awsome !!!
how those rock can stand like tat ???
黑皮牛爺

 

Colin Woon on January 5, 2009 at 8:26 PM

Thank you Fly! The first tree photo is one of my favorite too!

Those rock is actually stacked by the rock stacker on photo #4. He just use physics to balance all those rock. He's really good!

 

Post a Comment