colinwoon

A little bit of everything through the lens.

Wait, I have an excuse... (4)

Thursday, December 18, 2008 by , under ,

Though it's been 3 weeks since we got back from San Francisco, it felt like the trip was just yesterday. It is because of that thought, I just didn't get around to process the photos I took. There I said it, that's my excuse for putting it off for so long.

Who am I kidding? I'm just lazy, plain and simple! Anyway, here are some photos to share.

Soup Bowl
San Francisco's special, clam chowder in a sourdough bread bowl at Fisherman Wharf. Tasty and filling! Wish I can have one RIGHT NOW!

Expensive Toy?
One expensive equipment - the Arca Swiss 8x10 camera at the Rodney Lough Jr.'s Wilderness Collection Gallery(Fisherman Wharf). This guy took some amazing and impressive outdoor photos, on film.

Couple?
This couple was having a small picnic at the Golden Gate National Recreation Area overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge. They sure know how to pick a good spot but why sit so far apart? Go ahead, make your own caption for this shot.

Ahhh my eyes!!!
Same spot where I took this photo, just different direction. We're not above the cloud here, that's fog. To us, that's some pretty cool and interesting sight. But to the San Franciscan, "it's the damn fog again!".

Palace of Fine Arts
The Palace of Fine Arts - a really cool place to hang out and unwind. People there are prettier too!



|

4 Reply to "Wait, I have an excuse..."

Petite Tish on December 18, 2008 at 10:29 PM

我看你得把你的摄影技术传授给我。你不收费的hor?顶多我煮一餐给你吃,哈!

 

Colin Woon on December 18, 2008 at 11:52 PM

Wow! That's a big compliment and you've made my day! I'm not good enough to be a teacher yet but I will take whatever good food you cook! :)

 

温馨小屋 on December 24, 2008 at 3:15 AM

Merry X'mas !!

 

Colin Woon on December 24, 2008 at 3:17 AM

Merry X'mas to you too, 温馨小屋!

 

Post a Comment