colinwoon

A little bit of everything through the lens.

Indulgence Await (7)

Friday, March 20, 2009 by , under ,

Yee, my sister-in-law, was home alone last weekend while we were having fun with our friends in Austin. And this amazingly delicious mini blueberry cheesecakes were in the oven when we got home. I think we should leave her home alone more often...

Indulgence
This thing is so light and creamy with just the right amount of sweetness, it was heavenly!!! That's it, I'm leaving Yee home alone again soon, very soon!



|

7 Reply to "Indulgence Await"

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover on March 20, 2009 at 10:04 PM

Colin, you should left her home alone more often, hahaha. She is a chef? the cake like the one sold in the outside bakery shop, very impressed.

 

Colin Woon on March 20, 2009 at 10:56 PM

Emile - I definitely should left her home alone more often, hahaha! She's not a chef but like her sister, my wife, she like to cook and bake.

 

温馨小屋 on March 21, 2009 at 12:21 AM

how great! u r very lucky guy, hehe!have 2 ladys can cook for u ...

the mini blueberry cheesecake is very cute...n lovely..

 

Bakeling on March 23, 2009 at 6:57 AM

Before you leave her alone ,you got to go supermarket to stock up those cooking ingredients for her !

 

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover on March 23, 2009 at 8:02 AM

Colin, I have downloaded the free Picasa (not able to download photoshop), this tool really can do wonderful job on our pictures.
Thank you very much again for sharing this info to me.

 

Colin Woon on March 23, 2009 at 8:23 AM

温馨小屋 - Yes, I'm a very lucky guy. I just have to work hard to keep my weight down so I can eat more food, ha!

Bakeling - Exactly what I was thinking. I should leave her some recipes too!

Emile - Glad that Picasa is working for you. Have fun!

 

TINTIN on March 23, 2009 at 6:29 PM

The mini cheesecake looks good.. yum yum~

 

Post a Comment