colinwoon

A little bit of everything through the lens.

6:31AM Spring Time Houston (8)

Tuesday, April 13, 2010 by , under ,

Houston Morning
Taken on the way to work. Color like this occur mostly during Spring or Fall when the temperature is cool, I think.
Probably a dumb thing to do while driving, so, don't try this at home, kids!



|

8 Reply to "6:31AM Spring Time Houston"

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover on April 13, 2010 at 8:53 PM

Huh, you took this shot while you are driving, so dangerous man...but lovely shot!

 

Bakeling on April 13, 2010 at 10:47 PM

Traffic police will mark on you !

I can snap photos when somebody else is driving , this is no harm done at all !

 

mia on April 14, 2010 at 2:30 AM

wow! This looks sophisticated! I like it...! To satisfy my curosity, would you mind telling me Colin, do you enjoy your life in Houston at all? It certainly looks fun to me!

 

若水 on April 16, 2010 at 9:18 PM

that's a good try, dangerous art!

 

Petite Tish on April 19, 2010 at 3:29 AM

Next time, equipped with tripod, a remote control and a camera in your car. That way, you can snap artsy picture like this without endangering yourself and others on the road, ha!

 

温馨小屋 on April 20, 2010 at 9:21 PM

危险驾驶哦!哈哈!

 

Colin Woon on April 22, 2010 at 12:08 PM

Sonia, Bakeling, 若水, Petite Tish, 温馨小屋 - Thanks! Yup, it was a stupid idea, I won't do that again. Or do as Petite Tish has suggested to setup the camera properly with remote trigger inside the car.

Mia - Being away from home, that question surface from time to time, I will say most of the time I'm happy here in Houston. I have been here for more than 10 years now, something got to be right for that to happen.

 

FehYee on June 25, 2010 at 1:45 PM

Soooo Pretty :D

 

Post a Comment