colinwoon

A little bit of everything through the lens.

Recharging... (10)

Thursday, April 22, 2010 by , under

At 2, little Ben's few simple responsibilities are to eat, poop, play, and sleep. Calling it responsibilities might actually sounds a little exaggerated, it's more like a routine - I'm envious!

Yet I remember how badly I want to be a grown up when I was kid. All because grown ups get to do cool things, they get to decide what they want to do, they can eat whatever they want, they can drive, and they have money!!!

Now that I have experienced grown up life for the past...well...many many years, I want to be a kid again, I want that carefree and blissful life! And with a few drop of tear down the chubby cheek, all faults can be and will be forgiven. Such trick will never works as an adult, especially when you're a man.

Recharging...
Little Ben napping recharging, so he can wreak havoc again when he wakes up.


For those new to my blog, little Ben is the kid of our close friends here, who's frequently featured on my blog HERE and HERE.



|

10 Reply to "Recharging..."

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover on April 22, 2010 at 8:42 PM

Awesome shot!! cute sleeping face with that little air liur, hehehe..I must take a similar shot for Desmond next time. Have a great weekend ahead.

 

summer on April 23, 2010 at 4:09 AM

我也好怀念小时候的日子,虽然没有自主权,但是往往都是被保护的:)

这张照片拍的好好:p

 

Shell (貝殼) on April 23, 2010 at 5:01 AM

i also wan to be a kid again, don't have to work, think, drive nor making any decision. Everyday just eat, sleep, play + shit,hahah

 

Cheryl on April 23, 2010 at 8:04 AM

Oh that shiny drop of drool. Gave me a from-the-belly kinda chuckle. Bliss!

 

温馨小屋 on April 23, 2010 at 10:40 AM

好cute哦!

人就是酱矛盾的啦!小时候就想快点长大,长大后有怀念小时候的无忧无虑...所以我都希望孩子不要那么快长大!嘻嘻!

 

Bakeling on April 24, 2010 at 3:46 AM

Natural expression when a kid falls sleep soundly !

I am wondering what did he dream of ?

 

mia on April 25, 2010 at 6:06 AM

I always mesmerise my kiddy time as well. I think being kid is fun! no worries, no stress... I like this photo very much Colin, the colours are very fresh and attractive!

 

choi yen on April 26, 2010 at 1:42 AM

drooling huh~~~

 

S J Woon on May 5, 2010 at 12:12 PM

**SORRY I ONLY SPEAK IN PHOTOGRAPHIC TERMS**

excellent skin tone and focus.... would crop slighting more to exclude the half eye

 

Colin Woon on June 11, 2010 at 1:55 PM

Thank you all for the wonderful comments!!!

S J Woon - Good pointer about the crop, thanks man!

 

Post a Comment