colinwoon

A little bit of everything through the lens.

Koci (11)

Friday, June 11, 2010 by , under ,

Another wonderful Malaysia delicacy whipped out by wifey last weekend.

Kuih Koci
Kuih Koci, glutinous rice flour filled with a sweet shredded coconut - simply fantastic!



Blogging has been relegated to a non-priority task in my weekly schedule these days, buried under tons of other unfinished tasks and projects. Wouldn't it be nice if I don't need sleep to function.



|

11 Reply to "Koci"

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover on June 11, 2010 at 11:00 PM

this look just perfect and yummy! well done by Faye. I need sleep and enjoy sleep, hehehe..

 

Bakeling on June 12, 2010 at 12:12 AM

I like this kuih koci too , but I haven't been tasting it for a decade !

Where do you take this photo ? ISO 100 , at the dining room ?

 

summer on June 12, 2010 at 3:23 AM

眾多馬來糕點之中,我最喜歡這個:)

呵呵,很棒的愛心甜點XD

 

若水 on June 12, 2010 at 12:06 PM

Cool! Great DOF!!

 

Colin Woon on June 12, 2010 at 6:26 PM

Sonia - Hahaha...I enjoy sleep too much as well.

Bakeling - You can buy this everyday and you haven't taste it for a decade?! Wow!

I took this photo in our kitchen. The camera was mounted on a tripod, sunlight from the left and light reflector on the right.

summer - Thank you! This is one of my favorite too!

若水 - Thanks man!

 

Shell (貝殼) on June 13, 2010 at 10:06 PM

强~马来糕都会做。。
KL有好多人卖Kuih Koci,但好吃@不多。

 

choi yen on June 17, 2010 at 3:49 AM

i like the brown sugar coconut filling, yours was full to the brim!!! *drooling*

 

卡珞 on June 17, 2010 at 9:11 AM

Colin, this koci is very good taste la...! How good it will be if you can courier to my house. =$ Your wife did it so well. :)

 

melvinfoo on July 12, 2010 at 1:10 PM

looks good! yummy!

 

Colin Woon on August 3, 2010 at 11:23 AM

Shell - It's been so many years since I bought this in a market. Without a doubt, my wife's Koci is the best, ha!

mimid3vils - Brown sugar coconut filling is the bomb! I keep asking my wife to add more.

卡珞 - Not trying to brag, my wife sure did a good job. I sure hope you can sample some too.

melvinfoo - Thanks Melv!

 

温馨小屋 on August 9, 2010 at 10:23 AM

这个kuih koci 我现在才看到.....卖相好好噢!拿去卖一定很快就卖光光!!哈哈!!

 

Post a Comment