colinwoon

A little bit of everything through the lens.

Wild Flower Photos?! About Time!!! (11)

Tuesday, August 03, 2010 by , under ,

The wild flowers in Texas were long gone and I have yet to post the photos I captured months ago. I think I should post it before the next wild flowers season...

Yellow Wild Flower
"Yellow wild flower" is all I know about these flowers.

Wild Flower & Dog
That's "Guts", our friends' dog.

Texas Blue Bonnet
Texas State Flower, Blue Bonnet.

Wild Flower Field
I wonder which is the dominant wild flower color this year? Yellow maybe?

Hard at Work
Hard at work.
What do you think? Better than last year wild flower photos?

Apologies to all my blogger friends, I know I haven't checked out your blog for a while, I should and I will, soon, I hope...



|

11 Reply to "Wild Flower Photos?! About Time!!!"

MSKY on August 3, 2010 at 8:43 AM

Hey Colin, finally you are back ! And back with all these nice shots !

 

Bakeling on August 3, 2010 at 10:57 AM

At last 归队 again !

Lovely flowers , I like the second and the last photo .

 

Michelle on August 3, 2010 at 7:54 PM

哇!!是个世外桃园,很美的花海。。。马来西亚找不到花海来拍照=.=

 

summer on August 3, 2010 at 8:22 PM

最后一张特别有感觉:) nice job~XD

 

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover on August 3, 2010 at 11:58 PM

long neck to wait for your new blog, luckily you post some here otherwise my neck will be longer and longer, hehehe.. Love all the pictures here, just awesome!

 

温馨小屋 on August 9, 2010 at 10:17 AM

每张照片都那么美!! 看了很开心咧!

 

choi yen on August 13, 2010 at 2:17 AM

first time saw blue flower~~ Love the blue + red combination of sea of flowers!

 

Cooking Gallery on August 22, 2010 at 7:16 AM

You have stunning photography here - I have to learn more ;)!

 

melv on September 1, 2010 at 1:25 PM

lovely scene!

 

卡珞 on September 2, 2010 at 9:27 AM

I love all the photos especially the last one!

 

Colin Woon on September 3, 2010 at 11:21 AM

MSKY - Thanks man!

Bakeling - I'm glad that you like it!

Michelle - Yup, it was a beautiful scene. Malaysia has plenty of nice things to photograph too!

Summer - I like the last photo a lot too.

Sonia - Sorry to have make you wait for so long. I'm a horrible blogger...hahaha...

温馨小屋 - If you're happy, I'm happy!

Choi Yen - This only happen every spring. We love it too!

Cooking Gallery - Thank you! You have captured some wonderful food photos, I need to learn from you!

Melv - Thanks buddy!

卡珞 - Thank you!

 

Post a Comment