colinwoon

A little bit of everything through the lens.

Blue...AGAIN! (17)

Tuesday, May 05, 2009 by , under ,

Yup, more blue. These photos were taken on the same day as the last post, just different spot.


Blue Blue Blue
Blue just make me happy!

More Blue
This field has much more Bluebonnet compare to the one on the last post.

Macro Blue
Up close and personal.

Mud Virgin
Finally, some mud on the wheels, after almost a year since we bought it. She's our workhorse, hauling stuffs from Ikea, Costco, Home Depot. A people hauler too but we hardly take her off road. Maybe we should go camping again...



After photographing some Bluebonnet, we went to Chappel Hill(a city between Houston & Brenham) for the annual Bluebonnet festival. Vendors lined the street selling all kind of stuffs, hand crafted accessories, decorative items, clothing, and most importantly FOOD!



Mini Ferris Wheel
A mini Ferris wheel. It's so small its funny!

Slinky Potatoes - Making of
This is how they make slinky potatoes.

Slinky Potatoes
And this is slinky potatoes. Why must fried food taste so good and yet they are not healthy for you? Why?

Paint
I think this is a decorative piece to hang around the house.

Covered
Kids these days are just so lucky. High vantage point, no need to walk, it even comes with a sun cover!

Barrel Train
Buy a small tractor, get some barrel, put wheels on it, slap a sign that says "$3 train ride" - good money!



|

17 Reply to "Blue...AGAIN!"

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover on May 6, 2009 at 12:14 AM

Yeah, I'm back to 1st place.
Interesting to see a these stuffs, as for pictures, I like the 3rd one.

 

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover on May 6, 2009 at 12:16 AM

I like the 4th photo too, especially the nice black wheel, hehehe..

 

Bakeling on May 6, 2009 at 12:57 AM

I like the 2nd and 3rd pics . The pototo skin peeler is awesome !

At last you remember to take a close up of those flowers !

 

Happyland on May 6, 2009 at 9:53 AM

lovely tractor! i like it^^

 

若水 on May 6, 2009 at 1:03 PM

The ferris wheel looks more like small cages for little animals...:D

The slinky potatoes look delicious with the great colours you captured, made me hungry.

 

Colin Woon on May 6, 2009 at 3:50 PM

Sonia - Yes, you're #1 today! Hahaha...

Bakeling - Finally a close up of the flower for you! I will remember that from now on.

Happyland - I dunno why the kids like the tractor so much, they were standing in line for it!

jdexign - Now you mentioned it, the ferris wheel does look like small cage...hahaha... The slinky potatoes was really good.

 

米亚 on May 6, 2009 at 4:26 PM

I love the 3rd photo + 2nd & 3rd last... thats really cool!!!!!!!!

 

Nancymommy on May 6, 2009 at 8:41 PM

哈..对我这外行人来说每张都很棒!很"WAH"...很有趣的景物,真的没见过哦!

 

温馨小屋 on May 7, 2009 at 10:24 AM

哇!小孩的钱最好赚了!

 

Colin Woon on May 7, 2009 at 11:04 AM

米亚 - 3rd photo is my fav too!

Nancy - 很"WAH"?! That put a smile on my face!

温馨小屋 - You're right! :)

 

Cheryl on May 7, 2009 at 12:02 PM

Haha... awesome shots. The bluebonnets look so beautiful, I don't think I've seen it before here.

Fried foods taste good because you know you are not suppose to have one too many! :P

Well, that's my theory anyway... haha.

 

Colin Woon on May 7, 2009 at 1:27 PM

Cheryl - Come to think of it, any tasty stuffs you are not suppose to have one too many! :(

 

Petite Tish on May 7, 2009 at 7:16 PM

喂,每次来你家都要登十几层楼高,很累咧!
我今次倒是被那张削马铃薯的吸引了,构图和焦点正好让我的视线离不开它。
You did an awesome job, ma friend!

 

卡珞 on May 8, 2009 at 8:21 AM

I like blue sky! The flower looks great! Looks like lavender.. how great it would be if I can take my wedding photos there! Hahaha...

 

Colin Woon on May 11, 2009 at 10:22 PM

Petite Tish - You're always too kind with your compliments! I like that potato peeler shot too. It was Faye who told me to take that shot.

卡珞 - It will be nice if my wedding photos was taken there too!

 

summer on May 12, 2009 at 9:27 AM

kids are so cute~you catch the good shot:)

 

JiaHui on May 15, 2009 at 12:05 AM

i love these flowers pic , can i download it and put as my blog header ?

 

Post a Comment