Yup, Faye and I have ventured into Berryland, I have bought us each a Blackberry Curve 8900. Why a BlackBerry, you ask? Well, Faye is a system administrator, she needs a email/mobile device to monitor her company's email and computer servers. Me, I just need a phone upgrade(like most guys always do, right?).
What do I think of our first BlackBerry?
This relationship will work because
(1) you're one beautiful BlackBerry(even wifey said so).
(2) BlackBerry App World - good looking free software?! Why not?
(3) Awesome email app - I can check email while sitting on the toilet? Cool!
(4) Full browser - much much much better than Microsoft mobile browser.
(5) Built in GPS - errr...no excuse to be lost again?
Possible reason for breakup
(1) you're beautiful but why can't you be as cool as the iPhone.
(2) No 3G?! We're in 2009, aren't we?
Storm Trooper #2 - "Based on my finding on Wiki, it's called BlackBerry, a.k.a. CrackBerry to those addicted to it."
Storm Trooper #3 - "Is it edible? I'm hungry..."
Got both phones from Costco for $70 each(upgrade) after rebates with a 2 years contract(T-Mobile is selling 'em at $150 a piece). I get very excited when I found good deals, just like my wife finding the right pair of shoes on sales.
These photos were captured with the help of my newly acquired light tent, still trying figure out how to best use it. So which photo do you prefer? Faye like the 2nd photo more since you can see the Lego people better(she like Lego people) but that shot doesn't present the phone screen so well. What do you think?