colinwoon

A little bit of everything through the lens.

Good Stuffs - Edojin Sushi Restaurant (10)

Wednesday, June 03, 2009 by , under ,

Want fresh and good sushi, go to Edojin Sushi Restaurant! Yup, a little free advertising for our friends, Cheryl & John, who just opened up their 1st sushi restaurant over the weekend. Seriously, the lunch we had there was awesome! The salmon sashimi was so fresh, its sweet! The escolar sushi, Ooo...la...la...delicious!

Other than sushi, they serve other awesome Japanese dishes and bento sets too. Not far from Houston, definitely worth your time if you like sushi and Japanese food or just simply because you like good food. By the way, mentioning my name won't earn you any discount, free edamame maybe but that's the current promotion they're having anyway hahaha...

Edojin Sushi Restaurant - http://www.edojinsushi.com/
12344 Barker Cypress Rd.
Cypress TX 77429


View Larger Map

Edojin
Should have use a higher aperture value to have the whole logo in focus. Too late now but lesson learned.

Sweet Sushi
Our typical order in any sushi restaurant - spicy chopped scallop, salmon sashimi, super white tuna(escolar) sushi, fresh water eel (unagi) sushi. By the way, we ate much more than these that day but I just didn't have good photos of them, I know, I know, bad photographer.

Chef
Sushi chef and owner, John.

Couple Power
Couple Power - Cheryl & John.

In Action
Men at work.



|

10 Reply to "Good Stuffs - Edojin Sushi Restaurant"

Nancymommy on June 4, 2009 at 12:20 AM

哦...最近吃了太多日本餐了,原本已经很腻了....不过看了你的post...还好还有些想吃sushi的冲动...你那离我们太远咯...有机会..有机会..一定试下..真不知那天那月喔???

 

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover on June 4, 2009 at 1:33 AM

Too bad, not we dont want to support your friend, is just that your friend's this sushi shop is too far away from us, and like Nancy said, dont know when we have this chance to try it.. Anyway, wish them 生意兴隆...

 

Petite Tish on June 4, 2009 at 4:43 AM

天啊,wasabi也可以给他弄到酱美出来,叫人家怎么舍得沾下去嘛!喜欢最后一张,两个大厨专心工作的feel,如果可以close-up看看他们的刀法,会不会更吸引人?哪天我能有个机会再去Houston的时候,你一定要带我去吃。说不定那是小洁大学毕业那时(如果她选择去美国读大学的话⋯⋯)哈,我想太远啦!

 

Bakeling on June 4, 2009 at 5:35 AM

对我们这些外埠人,你怎么可以只showed 一张食物的照片呢?

其他食物凭想象吧!


看来他们真的很用心的去做菜。

 

Colin Woon on June 4, 2009 at 9:43 AM

Nancy - I have the same thought too! I had sushi 2 weekends in a roll and I still feel like having some sushi again this weekend. Too bad, 太远咯...

Sonia - Your wishes are great enough support for our friends. Thank you!

HK - A close up to their 刀法?! That's a great idea! Maybe I should try that next time. Don't have to wait till Tisha to go to college, come visit Houston anytime you know we will always have a room ready for you all anytime.

Bakeling - Hahaha...I was too busy eating, like I always do. Next time, I will take more photos first before I let my stomach take over.

 

米亚 on June 5, 2009 at 7:52 AM

I like the pictures, very attractive and luring~ ooppss... *drooling* I mean the sushi look really delicious!

 

温馨小屋 on June 6, 2009 at 3:58 AM

认真做菜的男人最帅!
虽然只有得看没得吃, 但我也和Sonia一样,祝福你的朋友生意兴隆!!

 

Cheryl on June 6, 2009 at 7:53 AM

Thanks for everyone blessing, and thanks colin took such as attractive pictures. Hope can meet you all 1 day at my restaurant!! :D

 

Colin Woon on June 8, 2009 at 6:40 PM

米亚 - A fellow sushi lover! Cool!

温馨小屋 - I should start cooking too so I can look too!

Cheryl - We will be back for more sushi!

 

Unknown on November 9, 2009 at 8:10 AM

Cheryl san~~ this is corrine! hehe. Ah Fui.
Miss you~

 

Post a Comment