colinwoon

A little bit of everything through the lens.

Peachy (24)

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 by , under

The sweltering heat in the past week or so is causing my hand and leg a little too sluggish. The triple digit temperature makes me miss winter so much! But then, by winter time, I will miss summer again…such is life…hahaha…

If spring can be a little longer, it will be so so nice. In spring, we don’t have to worry about getting baked by just walking outside.  In spring, we can go peach picking in orchards. Yeah, fresh and juicy peach for us, right from the tree, isn’t that nice? Oh, I miss spring!

Peach
Peach!

More Peach
More peach!

Orchard
A small orchard but enough for us all.

Peachy Loot
Our loot of the day.

888
888?! What's the odd of that? Should have tried the lottery that day!

Blackberry Bush
Blackberry bushes that line the back of the orchard.

Real Blackberry
The real blackberry, unlike this one.

What's That?
Adrien admiring blackberries.

Blackberry Flower
Blackberry flower! Cool huh?



|

24 Reply to "Peachy"

MSKY on June 30, 2009 at 10:17 PM

love your photo man, very nice!!

 

MSKY on June 30, 2009 at 10:40 PM

Your photo is damn sharp, what other lens you have besides 50mm 1.4? Which canon DSLR are u using now?

 

温馨小屋 on June 30, 2009 at 10:42 PM

春天刚过,你就开始想念啦?那还有排等咯!
那些水蜜桃看得我口水流啊!

 

米亚 on July 1, 2009 at 1:37 AM

The photos look fantastic! overwhelming...

 

若水 on July 1, 2009 at 3:15 AM

The peaches are just so tempting!
I love the photo of Adrien looking at the berries, naturally beautiful.

 

Bakeling on July 1, 2009 at 5:48 AM

Beautiful pictures,tempting peaches make a wonderful spring !

 

summer on July 1, 2009 at 7:12 AM

第二张和最后第二张拍得很好看的说~ :)好有感觉哦~:)
桃子看起来很可口~:)

 

Colin Woon on July 1, 2009 at 8:16 AM

MSKY - Thanks man! Your photography has inspired some of my photo processing style. I pretty much use 50mm f/1.4 all the time. I use the Canon XTi(400D in Asia).

温馨小屋 - Yup, gotta wait some time for next spring...hahaha...

米亚 - A few simple words just made my day! Thank you!

jdexign - Ya, I love that photo of Adrien too. It's a lucky capture.

Bakeling - Thank you! I still miss spring!

summer - Thank you! I'm glad you like it! :) The peach was very juicy and yummy.

 

Cheryl on July 1, 2009 at 4:37 PM

We're having a heatwave here too. Well, hot by this country's standards :P

Spring was no fun here. Rained too much :)

Wonderful photos of peaches. Nyom nyom. I love the canned variety too!

 

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover on July 1, 2009 at 10:31 PM

Woo, all these photos are just awesome.
You are just a typical Chinese man, good number and lottery, hahaha..
I like the 2nd photos, all those peaches in your picture just look tempting to me, in MY here, we can just eat peach in canned, fresh one difficult to get here..
By the way, I like that box which pack the peach, good fruits drawing.

 

Kwee Hoon on July 1, 2009 at 10:32 PM

Miss the 4 seasons weather.... We only have either raining or not raining... hahaha

 

choi yen on July 2, 2009 at 9:46 PM

I wish I can get all those berries at M'sia (of course with cheaper price) Hehe :-)

 

卡珞 on July 4, 2009 at 1:44 AM

Wow! Love your photos a lot!!! Your photos remind me on the time I was enjoying the U-pick. The peaches taste great, definitely better than buying from grocery. Man, you did a great photo shooting...

 

Nancymommy on July 7, 2009 at 2:30 AM

哇..有想张开嘴巴咬一口的冲动....haha

 

Colin Woon on July 7, 2009 at 3:20 PM

Cheryl - Heatwave is no fun, I hope temperature will drop a little bit soon. Peach is yummy!

Sonia - Hahaha...yup yup...looking for good number all the time. Hmmm...didn't notice the drawing on the box until you mentioned it, yeah, it looks cool!

Kwee Hoon - Come back and visit sometime! Wanna go skiing? We're planning a ski trip at the end of this year.

mimid3vils - If shipping is cheaper, I will just send some fresh berries to you.

卡珞 - Fresh peach is definitely better, much juicier.

Nancy - hahaha...you like peach too huh! Come to think of it, who doesn't like peach, ha!

 

Shell (貝殼) on July 12, 2009 at 9:34 AM

喜欢第三张照片。。很有感觉~

 

twister on July 12, 2009 at 9:46 PM

colin, all these photos are so pretty, great!!!

 

Horlic on July 18, 2009 at 7:08 AM

I like Adrien admiring blackberries picture. It looks nature.

 

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover on July 20, 2009 at 9:24 AM

You deserve an award from me, please collect it from my blog..

 

Colin Woon on July 20, 2009 at 7:43 PM

Shell, twister, Horlic - Thank you!

Sonia - Thank you for the award, I really appreciate it!

 

petite nyonya on August 11, 2009 at 3:04 AM

Your pictures are all so beautifully taken.

 

Colin Woon on August 11, 2009 at 8:23 AM

nyonya pendek melaka - Thank you for stopping by and your compliments, made my day! Come back often!

 

J2Kfm on October 28, 2009 at 8:11 PM

very gorgeous shots.
i can almost taste the peachy-goodness of those fruits.

 

Colin Woon on October 29, 2009 at 1:41 AM

J2Kfm - Thank you!

ws - Sure, you can re-post the articles...just make sure to reference it back to my blog. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment