colinwoon

A little bit of everything through the lens.

Kick Back & Relax... (11)

Monday, August 10, 2009 by , under

What's a better way to offset a hectic week then to kick off the shoes, unwind and enjoy the evening breeze in the city park?

After that, a sinfully thick 4 layers chocolate cake with a cup of extremely dark coffee at a place called "The Chocolate Bar"...

Kick Back...



|

11 Reply to "Kick Back & Relax..."

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover on August 10, 2009 at 8:07 PM

I'm sure that is your pretty wife..so both of you enjoyed in this city park..dont think we can enjoy this way at the MY park here,in this kind of hot and humid weather..later became orang hitam, hahaha..

 

Nancymommy on August 10, 2009 at 10:22 PM

Ya...Sonia,I agree!
I don't want to become orang hitam lah....haha..

 

Petite Tish on August 11, 2009 at 12:11 AM

Where have you been? You have disappeared for a long time! I hope everything is well.
Ahhh, I would love to have a chance to do this too. But no, it's really too hot and too hazy here!

 

米亚 on August 11, 2009 at 4:13 AM

Oh yesss... very nice shoessss!!!!! and I like the colour of the jeans... looks good on those pair of slim legs... must be your wife heh? Where have you been hiding? we miss your photos...

 

cherylthinktank on August 11, 2009 at 6:45 AM

That sure looks relaxing!
4 layers chocolate AND dark coffee? They are music to my ears.

 

summer on August 11, 2009 at 7:46 AM

除了放松还可以说什么呢~彻底的放松然后慰劳自己,疼爱自己~

this is the life that we always deserved~:)

 

Colin Woon on August 11, 2009 at 8:09 AM

Sonia & Nancy - It was evening time so the sun is setting, not so much sun to cause orang hitam lah...hahaha...

HK - Everything is well, I've been busy with works, that's all. I'm glad to be able to read and write blog again, ha! That was a hot day too(close to 100F) but for some reason it was very breezy and cool at the new park downtown, I guess we were lucky.

 

Colin Woon on August 11, 2009 at 8:21 AM

米亚 - I knew you and Faye share similar taste on shoes, hehehe... Yup, that was Faye beautiful leg and jeans. I haven't been hiding, I couldn't find time to go online, just works, works, and works. I'm back, I think.

Cheryl - 4 layers and 8 inch thick, super big slice of cake! Too bad that store is not close enough to home but then maybe it's a good thing, ha!

summer - Yup, I agreed! You always write so well.

 

Bakeling on August 11, 2009 at 9:47 AM

It's really relax when lying on the ground !

I also wonder what she saw in the sky ? ( photo of what she saw ?? Ha Ha Ha , the sky won't the same tomorrow !)

 

温馨小屋 on August 13, 2009 at 5:00 AM

工作虽忙,也要记得休息是很重要的!
享受蓝天、蛋糕、咖啡.....太棒了!还有位漂亮的太太陪伴在身边,你太幸福了!

 

Colin Woon on August 13, 2009 at 10:07 AM

Bakeling - Yup, it was a pretty relaxing experience. The sky was beautiful at that time, blue with a little bit of cloud but I just didn't thought of capturing it at that time, I do regret now that you mention it.

温馨小屋 - Same to you too! We all need to recharge so we have energy for more life! I'm very lucky...

 

Post a Comment