colinwoon

A little bit of everything through the lens.

YES! She's Baking AGAIN! (18)

Sunday, August 30, 2009 by , under ,

Who do you think is the happiest when my wife finally find time in her busy schedule to bake? ME!

Can you smell it?
Orange Chiffon cake fresh out of the oven...I was drooling as I was taking this photo.

Want a slice?
Exactly how do you make a Chiffon cake look pretty in a photo? I have no idea. Honestly, it doesn't matter as long as it taste GREAT!



|

18 Reply to "YES! She's Baking AGAIN!"

Bakeling on August 30, 2009 at 12:21 PM

Wow ,it looks delicious !

One bakes great cake , another one take great photos ! (最佳拍档 !)

What flavor is this chiffon cake ?

 

Colin Woon on August 30, 2009 at 3:06 PM

Bakeling - It's very delicious! 最佳拍档?! Maybe that's why we got married, ha!

Opppsss...forgot to mention it was orange Chiffon cake.

 

米亚 on August 30, 2009 at 4:29 PM

Ohhh... I actually drooled on my tee by accident when I saw the photo (no kidding, how embarrased!)... This orange chiffon looks proffesional...! you are a lucky man!!!

 

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover on August 30, 2009 at 8:43 PM

wah, this chiffon look so perfect, nice color and the texture look just great. Which recipe she adapted? She has her own recipe? if yes, could you ask her to share with us..sorry, "Si Nei" always asked this kind of question, hehehe..

 

Colin Woon on August 31, 2009 at 2:27 PM

米亚 - Really?! Drool on your shirt?! I'm sure Faye will appreciate a compliment like that! Thank you! I'm a lucky man, as is Alex!

Sonia - A compliment like that from a Chiffon cake sifu like you?! Faye will be delighted. Not her own recipe but something she found online, I will find it for you. But then a sifu like you don't need recipe! You write recipes!

 

Nancymommy on August 31, 2009 at 9:05 PM

哇...我可以也来一块吗?

 

TINTIN on September 1, 2009 at 7:34 AM

I can smell the aroma of the chiffon cake by looking at your picture. The texture of the cake look so perfect...yum yum!!!

 

~仪仪妈咪~ on September 1, 2009 at 10:38 AM

hai...know you from 米亚 side , nice to you meet you ~~ ^_^

 

Colin Woon on September 1, 2009 at 11:46 AM

Nancymommy - No problem, I will save 1 for you!

TINTIN - I let my wife know that you like it! It was perfect, I must say.

仪仪妈咪 - Nice to meet you too! Welcome to my blog, come back often!

 

温馨小屋 on September 1, 2009 at 9:16 PM

完美的戚风蛋糕!Faye真厉害!
也给我来一块吧!

 

*Ah Bii* on September 2, 2009 at 9:08 AM

A perfect chiffon!

heheh... I wished my hubby were as excited as you are when I baked.

 

Bake with heart on September 2, 2009 at 2:12 PM

cake texture looks really fluffy and soft, yum!!!

 

Colin Woon on September 2, 2009 at 4:18 PM

温馨小屋 - Sure I will save a piece for you too!

Ah Bii - Thank you! I'm sure your hubby appreciate it but he just didn't express it.

Zabaione - Thank you! It was yummy! So glad to know that you're blogging again!

 

shell on September 4, 2009 at 12:08 PM

我最近买了一个小烘箱, 希望能像你太太那样。。烘美美的蛋糕^^

 

Karine on September 10, 2009 at 9:15 PM

Your wife did an amzing job with that chiffon cake! It looks decadent!

 

w on September 12, 2009 at 6:48 AM

aww it looks really fluffy and delicious! :)) your wife is such a great chef :)) and don't worry about the photos...they're beautiful... if you could make us drool just by looking at the pics, you've done a great job! :))
have a great weekend to you both lovely couple!! xoxo ^^

 

Faye fly on September 15, 2009 at 8:52 AM

tis chifon full of love !!!

 

Cabbage on September 16, 2009 at 12:42 AM

u are such a lucky guy!!! i want a wife who bakes well too!!!

 

Post a Comment