colinwoon

A little bit of everything through the lens.

Adrien's Birthday (0)

Thursday, June 26, 2008 by , under ,

Adrien's birthday party was 2 weeks ago but I never got around to post the pictures taken at the party because I was lazy busy.

All the foods are awesome at the party(Min and her mom-in-law spent 2 days preparing all the foods) but most of my shots were "bleh". So I just post 2 of my "OK" shots here because I know my picture capturing skills just don't do justice for those delicious foods.

Berry Dessert
I was too busy eating so I forgot to ask Min what this is called. I know it's very tasty though.

No Bake Cheesecake
I think this is a "No Bake Cheesecake". Very delicious!

Birthday Boy!
Birthday boy, Adrien!

Me need chew
Benjamin must be thinking, "Itchy gum! Me need chew!"

Drive drive drive...
The car is mine, it's mine! Muah ha ha...



|

0 Reply to "Adrien's Birthday"

Post a Comment