colinwoon

A little bit of everything through the lens.

Licorice Allsorts (2)

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 by , under ,

I remember my grandma and sometime my uncle will bring some very colorful candy from Australia when I was a kid. I have no idea what it was other than the fact that it's very colorful and flavorful.

Now I know it's called Licorice (Liquorice in UK). I found it at Candylicious last Sunday. I haven't had one of these for years, I guess the last time I had it was when I'm still a kid. And it still taste like how I remember it, very interesting.

Licorice
The color of the candy make an interesting photo.



|

2 Reply to "Licorice Allsorts"

Petite Tish on June 12, 2008 at 9:04 AM

颜色真的好鲜艳,很难想像味道是如何的。如果没有人介绍,我肯定不敢吃,哈!

 

Colin Woon on June 12, 2008 at 9:07 AM

Some of them do taste weird but it's not bad.

 

Post a Comment