colinwoon

A little bit of everything through the lens.

Detox Meal (11)

Monday, April 20, 2009 by , under ,

We have this dish for dinner probably once a week. I called it my detox meal - the fiber will cleanse my system of all the junk I stuff in my mouth everyday, or so I hope it will.

Faye called it the quick and easy meal when she don't have time to cook or when she ran out of idea what to cook.

Detox Meal
Romaine lettuce, baby spinach, strawberry, kiwi, mandarin orange, pumpkin seed, pecan, walnut, cranberry, and raisin - yup, it's loaded!



|

11 Reply to "Detox Meal"

Bakeling on April 20, 2009 at 11:40 PM

Is is a 鬼佬rojak ?

 

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover on April 21, 2009 at 5:17 AM

This is simple just like ABC, easy and yet healthy. Should prepare more often then..

 

Colin Woon on April 21, 2009 at 8:30 AM

Bakeling - It's just salad, I sure hope it's rojak though! Man, I missed rojak!

Sonia - It's healthy but I can't eat it too often, I still need some meat in my diet...hehehe...

 

米亚 on April 21, 2009 at 4:52 PM

Very heavy salad meal~ good for you! I am not a big fan of Rabbit Food too~ so sometimes I add some pumpkins or tuna pasta or bacon into it to give some boost to my appetite~ Hehe...
A great photo, did you use Flower mode? I been doing the flower mode but the effect doesnt come out expected. Do I have to focus certain object in the picture?

 

Nancymommy on April 21, 2009 at 8:37 PM

我喜欢这道沙拉...看来清爽没负担...很适合我...哼哼..

 

Colin Woon on April 21, 2009 at 9:21 PM

米亚 - Rabbit food?! Hahaha...
Adding bacon will increase my appetite too.

When you're in "Flower" or "Macro" mode, move away from your subject and zoom in with your camera, focus on the closest item and click. Hope that helps!

Nancy - With your kitchen skills, I bet you can come up with a better salad, ha!

 

温馨小屋 on April 22, 2009 at 5:42 AM

比较适合我!我的身体里堆积太多“垃圾”了。。。。哈哈!

 

Colin Woon on April 22, 2009 at 7:51 AM

With all the great food you bake and cook, how can your body be 堆积太多“垃圾”? It's all good stuffs! Especially that tiramisu, I'm still thinking about it!

 

温馨小屋 on April 22, 2009 at 8:11 AM

哈哈!那些蛋糕吃进肚子都转换成脂肪和胆固醇,那还不叫做垃圾啊?hoho~~

 

Petite Tish on April 23, 2009 at 1:05 AM

做莫没有食谱的?嘻嘻,偶老公大概也不会赞同我让他常吃这类营养料理。他也是要吃肉的,不过分量已经比以前减少很多了。
跟你讲hor,我很想搬去你家隔壁住!:D

 

Colin Woon on April 23, 2009 at 4:33 PM

温馨小屋 - Hahaha...you're right if you want to put it that way.

Petite Tish - Just throw in as many veggie as you want and that's it, simple recipe...hahaha...

Come come...be my neighbor! You're always welcome!

 

Post a Comment