colinwoon

A little bit of everything through the lens.

Random Photos - Taipei (11)

Wednesday, April 08, 2009 by , under ,

About time to post something other than food, if not people are going to think this is a food blog.

Anyway, here are some random photos captured in Taipei. Not many touristy photos because I didn't visit any tourist attraction, well, other than Taipei 101.

Intersection
Fascinated by the hand cover so I captured this shot, very interesting contraption to keep the hand warm.

Street
Anybody knows what that square box on the left is for?

Tower
It wasn't a good day when I took this photo of Taipei 101 so I convert it to black and white to hide the "imperfection", ha!

Waiting...
Errr...people waiting...at bus stop...

Looking Up
Taipei 101 from the base of the tower. Taipei 101, the name definitely sounds like a course code I took back in college, ie. Physics 101, Biology 101, get it?

Taipiei 101 Mall
Taipei 101 Mall, filled with brands I can't afford...



|

11 Reply to "Random Photos - Taipei"

cre8tone on April 8, 2009 at 2:06 AM

Very nice photos!

 

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover on April 8, 2009 at 2:10 AM

I guess the square box is for those motorists to stop there while waiting for pedestrian crossing the road, not sure !!
Nice shot of the Taipei 101, very impressive.
One suggestion, next time take some photos from the area you are living now.

 

Nancymommy on April 8, 2009 at 2:28 AM

你把101拍得比真实的漂亮多了...

 

温馨小屋 on April 8, 2009 at 3:23 AM

Great! 我想Sonia讲得对,是给摩多停着等红绿灯的。
我喜欢那个歪歪的101..哈哈!

 

Colin Woon on April 8, 2009 at 4:39 AM

little prince's mummy - Thank you for coming by!

Sonia - Thank you! I guess that box is for motorist too. I will try to post some photos of Houston soon.

Nancy - I thought I didn't have a good photo of Taipei 101, I'm glad that it works out!

温馨小屋 - 歪歪的101, haha...glad that you like it!

 

Bakeling on April 9, 2009 at 12:50 AM

The photos you 've taken from your camera are clearer than my eyesight! If I go there , I don't think I can see as clear as this !

 

Colin Woon on April 9, 2009 at 8:29 PM

Bakeling - I doubt the photos I took is clearer than your eyesight. Maybe I sharpen it too much, ha!

 

mary on April 10, 2009 at 3:26 PM

just added your blog in my bloglist so that i can come back to view all the nice photos :)

 

Colin Woon on April 10, 2009 at 3:30 PM

marytance - That's very nice of you! Thank you!

 

heartsinthesky on April 19, 2009 at 8:21 AM

i love the second photo! what lens are you using here?? and.. this is going to sound silly... how do i add you on my bloglist? >_< haha

 

Colin Woon on April 19, 2009 at 6:02 PM

Sim Ee - The 2nd photo was taken with Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS lens (the kit lens for 450D). IMO, that's a really good lens, cheap, light, and sharp! I like it!

I will send you an email regarding bloglist add.

 

Post a Comment