colinwoon

A little bit of everything through the lens.

Sweetness...Not Dessert Though (22)

Saturday, April 25, 2009 by , under , ,

Last week was a hectic one for me. Job dateline has kept me up late a few nights. I can barely keep my eyes open by Friday night. Past out for 10 hours and woke up to this sweetness!

Lovely Breakfast
Yes, it's a simple breakfast but the effort and results definitely put a big smile on my face! I'm a lucky man!
To my wife - Thank you sweetie! You're the best!



|

22 Reply to "Sweetness...Not Dessert Though"

Nancymommy on April 26, 2009 at 11:37 PM

wah....your wife so sweet!

 

温馨小屋 on April 27, 2009 at 1:26 AM

aiyoyo......好甜蜜哦!

 

Bakeling on April 27, 2009 at 1:52 AM

You should dedicate this post to your wife too !P

 

米亚 on April 27, 2009 at 8:18 AM

So SWEET~!! Your wife is really creative! How lucky~ your blog readers are very lucky too to share your romantic experience~ worth the hardwork right?

 

Colin Woon on April 27, 2009 at 8:33 AM

Nancy - Ya loh! :)

温馨小屋 - aiyoyo...hehehe...

Bakeling - Will do!

米亚 - She said she learn it from one of the blogger but forgot who.

 

Petite Tish on April 27, 2009 at 9:54 AM

哎唷,好甜啊,要蛀牙了!哈哈,感受到的何止是你的喜悦和幸福⋯⋯ 祝福你们恩爱甜蜜到老!

 

funmama on April 27, 2009 at 11:13 AM

Manis manis manis,,,,enjoy the swee moment with your wife each and everyday,, that is I am doing with my unromantic husband..LOL

 

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover on April 27, 2009 at 10:37 PM

why I only noticed your this post now, something wrong with my blog list....
This time, I'm the last one to leave comment, sob sob...
You wife very romantic huh, heart shape bread, very creative. I should do it for my hubby also since he has done a nice bench for me.

 

Colin Woon on April 27, 2009 at 10:50 PM

Petite Tish - "甜到要蛀牙了!" hahaha...you're good! Thank you for your 祝福! Same to you too!

funmama - Enjoy life! That's the priority! Eric sure took care of you and the kids well!

Sonia - Last but not least mah! She learn the heart shape bread and egg from 1 of the blog. It's a very nice thing for her to do. Reward your hubby for the wonderful bench!

 

Nancymommy on April 28, 2009 at 7:42 PM

你那离Maxico蛮近的,已经开始带口罩了吗?请小心和注意"猪流感病毒"...祝你们平安!

 

Colin Woon on April 28, 2009 at 7:44 PM

Thank you for your concern, Nancy! I think Houston is still ok for now. We'll be careful.

 

Agnes Sim on April 28, 2009 at 10:11 PM

wow...like ur pics here. all are nice. ;-)

 

choi yen on April 28, 2009 at 11:24 PM

So sweet~~~ I can cook this type of breakfast but definitely no heart shape toast & egg :P

 

Colin Woon on April 28, 2009 at 11:57 PM

Agnes Sim - Thank you! Come by often!

mimid3vils - Hahaha...yes, heart shape toast and egg require some effort but I'm sure you can do it!

 

heartsinthesky on April 30, 2009 at 5:08 AM

lucky guy!!

i never realised that guys actually like all this romantic stuff as well!!! ;) hahaha

 

Christine Ho on April 30, 2009 at 7:54 AM

So sweet....

 

dapan on April 30, 2009 at 11:21 AM

so sweet! lucky you!

 

卡珞 on April 30, 2009 at 7:45 PM

哇!我来迟了。。。
好幸福诶!非常温馨的早餐!

 

Colin Woon on April 30, 2009 at 9:56 PM

heartsinthesky - I think most guys appreciate romantic stuffs like this, they just don't want to admit it.

Christine - Thanks to your creative idea.

dapan - Yes, lucky me. :)

卡珞 - Never too late to comment. You can do this for your the other half too!

 

Cheryl on May 7, 2009 at 12:04 PM

Hope I'm not too late to join in the bandwagon to say,

AWWWWW!!! :D

 

Colin Woon on May 7, 2009 at 1:16 PM

Cheryl - Never too late! Welcome back!

 

Charlene the cute n lovely n pretty n sexy leng lui on May 15, 2009 at 5:19 AM

So lucky lah...good idea..will do for my future hubby too

 

Post a Comment