colinwoon

A little bit of everything through the lens.

Good day! (4)

Friday, May 16, 2008 by , under

It's after 5 on a Friday! The end of a hectic work week and the beginning of a relaxing weekend! Woohoo!

Sky
Taken at our backyard. See, even the sky is smiling!



|

4 Reply to "Good day!"

Petite Tish on May 20, 2008 at 4:44 AM

我在帮我弟做一个四川地震赈灾专辑的CD封面,我想用你的天空照片,不知可否?想征求你的同意。谢谢。

 

Colin Woon on May 20, 2008 at 7:35 AM

Sure! I'm just happy if somebody want to use my photos. Take it! By the way, I can take a few more for you to select. If you want it for a CD cover, maybe I should take one with the cloud on the side so you will have room for other design in the center?

 

Petite Tish on May 20, 2008 at 7:58 AM

非常感谢你提供照片,这个单曲专辑是用来筹款义卖的,我用了照片一角做背景,把颜色调淡了,所以那些云不会造成太大问题,只不过,这么做也许就破坏了你本来的概念。为减低整个成本,我弟说封套不用设计,所以我只做了CD上的圆形封面设计,而且设计十分简单(因为时间问题,都用别人的相片)。再次感谢你!

 

Colin Woon on May 20, 2008 at 8:14 AM

Thanks for using my photo! All the best to you!

 

Post a Comment