colinwoon

A little bit of everything through the lens.

Google Reader - Awesomemous Blog Reader (0)

Thursday, May 08, 2008 by , under

I use Google Reader on a daily basis to stay up to date with all the blogs and news sites I track. The coolest part of this free online apps is that I can access the reader anywhere I have internet connection, even on my mobile phone.

Once you add(subscribe) the RSS feed of a blog or website, Google Reader will keep track of any update. Once you login it will let you know how many updates there is of a certain blog/site, very convenient. I have tried a few other blog reader but I found Google Reader simple interface and layout to be my favorite.

Give it a try, you might like it! To add my blog to your Google Reader, just add this address http://colinwoon.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Check out Google Reader HERE.

GoogleReader



|

0 Reply to "Google Reader - Awesomemous Blog Reader"

Post a Comment