colinwoon

A little bit of everything through the lens.

Sweeeet Stuffs! (2)

Thursday, May 22, 2008 by , under ,

Forgot to post these shots from the Samuel's birthday party. Samuel's mom made a lot of good food for his 1st birthday party but my focus is on the sweet stuffs as you may have already noticed, I LOVE DESSERT!

My wife found some good dessert restaurant on the internet for us to sample this weekend. Hopefully I will have the opportunity to take some good shots and post it here. For now, here're some dessert shots I enjoyed at the party.

IMG_9040
A raspberry, strawberry, and watermelon bowl.

IMG_9034
Forgot what is this called. It's crunchy and yummy. Any idea how to get this shot right? I tried and tried, this is the best I can get at the time. White balance? More light maybe?

IMG_9283
A slice of the awesome chocolate cake. I didn't spend much time trying to get the shot right because I just can't wait to dive in and eat it!



|

2 Reply to "Sweeeet Stuffs!"

Petite Tish on May 27, 2008 at 2:02 AM

好快啊,阿茹家宝贝都已经一岁了!
Houston现在是辈出做点心蛋糕高手啊,我真的想移民了啦!!只为了可以吃这些美味的点心,哈哈~~

 

Colin Woon on May 27, 2008 at 7:21 AM

If you move to Houston, we will have even more good food! Please come!

 

Post a Comment