colinwoon

A little bit of everything through the lens.

Photo Assignment - Candid (2)

Wednesday, May 07, 2008 by , under

Assignment time! Well, it's actually for a class I took, "Basics to Photography". I chose the subject "Candid" so we went to Herman Park last weekend to complete my assignment. I didn't spent much time on it so it didn't turn out as well as I hope. By the way, all these shots are taken with my Canon EF 75-300mm. Comparing to my previous post, you can definitely see the difference between a regular lens and a "L" lens.

Looking
Caught this kiddo running around, took me a while to frame this shot because he just will not stand still.

Relax
Saw these love birds relaxing on the field. Good looking people too.

Run
I took many photos of this kid but only one turn up ok.



|

2 Reply to "Photo Assignment - Candid"

Petite Tish on May 10, 2008 at 8:41 PM

哗,很专业!
我也“心思思”好久想要买一个长镜。不过,短期内是不可能的的啦。只好来你这里望梅止渴。

 

Colin Woon on May 11, 2008 at 12:30 AM

Thanks for the compliment!

 

Post a Comment