colinwoon

A little bit of everything through the lens.

Wii will be Fit! 1

Friday, May 23, 2008 by , under

My Nintendo Wii Fit arrived today! Woo hoo!

I placed the pre-order on April 15th. I never pre-order game but I know I have to for this one because Faye came home one day last year and asked, "Have you heard of the game Wii Fit?". That is a signal telling me that she's interested. I have been trying to get her into console gaming for ages but she just never get warm to the idea. Many of our friends, girls especially, like the Ninento Wii but Faye hardly ever join me to play a game on it.

The cool thing about the Wii is that you don't just sit down and play, the motion sensor controller require you to move around to play most games. I bought it for the unconventional game play and for the fact that Faye might like it.

Back to Wii Fit, this game came with a balance board which is the main controller for the game. The player are supposed to perform some exercise movement as shown on the screen and the balance board will judge(with its sensors) if you have it right. Sounds like lots of fun.

Wii Fit
Look, all those people on the box seems so happy.



|

1 Reply to "Wii will be Fit!"

Petite Tish on May 27, 2008 at 1:58 AM

哗,好像很好玩耶!好羡慕你老婆!希望她会爱上这个游戏。可以一面玩电脑游戏,一面做运动,真是天才想出来的主意!

 

Post a Comment