colinwoon

A little bit of everything through the lens.

The "L" Lens!!! (0)

Thursday, May 01, 2008 by , under

May I introduce you my new Canon "L" Lens.

Back to reality, day dream is nice sometime. I wish this is my lens but it's not, it's my manager's lens. He's into photography too. He bought this lens for his upcoming trip to Alaska.

It is the Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM. For those not into photography, the "L" lens are Canon top of the line lens, which also means that it's freaking expensive. This lens right here is at least $1400. Yes, it's more expensive then my camera and accessories combined!

EF 100-400mm IS
My manager offer me to take the lens home for a weekend but I'm scare that I might break it. Beside the more I shoot with this lens the more I want it. A few hours with it is enough.

EF 100-400mm IS
The photos taken with this lens is amazingly sharp even at 400mm. The autofocus is incredibly fast too, near instantaneous. This will be the lens I want to take to a Formula 1 race or to a nature trail for some wild life photography.



|

0 Reply to "The "L" Lens!!!"

Post a Comment